25 Gallon 3 Horse 4" Pump End Goulds
- 25 Gallon Per Minute
- 3 Horse Power
- 4" Submersible Pump Wet End
- 15 Stages
- Powered for Continuous Operation: All ratings are within the working limits of the motor as recommended by the motor manufacturer. Pump can be operated continuously without damage to the motor.
- Sand Handling Design: Our face clearance, floating impeller stack has proven itself for over 50 years as a superior sand handling, durable pump design.
- FDA Compliant Non-Metallic Parts: Impellers, diffusers and bearing spiders are constructed of glass filled engineered composites. They are corrosion resistant and non-toxic.
- Discharge Head: Cast 303 stainless steel for strength and durability. Two cast-in safety line loops for installer convenience.
- Motor Adapter: Cast 303 stainless steel for rigid, accurate alignment of pump and motor. Easy access to motor mounting nuts using standard open end wrench.
- Stainless Steel Casing: Polished stainless steel is strong and corrosion resistant.
- Hex Shaft Design: Six sided shafts for positive impeller drive.
- Engineered Polymer Bearings: The proprietary, engineered polymer bearing material is strong and resistant to abrasion and wear. The enclosed upper bearing is mounted in a durable Noryl® bearing spider for excellent abrasion resistance.
- Check Valve: Screws into discharge head from the top, easily removed for drain-back systems or replacement without disassembling the pump. Spring loaded, o-ring poppet design for positive seal in all conditions.
- Crimped Design: For strength, will not separate in the harshest conditions.
- Quad-Lock technology: 4 Permanently roll-formed grooves provides the durability and sealing needed in the toughest conditions.