25 Horse 460 Volt 3 Phase 6" Motor
- 6" Submersible Motor
- 25 Horse Power
- 460 Volt
- 3 Phase
Franklin’s 6-inch submersible motors are typically used in large demanding water wells requiring high flow rates or deeper installations. These motors are tough, built to last, and come in a variety of construction options.
These motors provide large amounts of water for irrigation, community water systems, and factories where large flows or pressures are required. We understand how important it is to produce reliable systems to avoid significant costs due to failure or downtime.
- These motors are built for dependable operation in 6” diameter or larger water wells.
- Full 3450 RPM design point
- Maximum temperature winding wire NEMA class 200
- Anti-track, self-healing resin system
- Hermetically-sealed windings
- Removable Water-Bloc™ lead
- Double-flange design
- Over-molded lead for cable resilience.
- Stainless steel shell
- Kingsbury-type water lubricated thrust bearing
- Pressure-equalizing diapragm
- Sand slinger
- 3-lead and 6-lead (Wye Delta) configurations for 3-phase
- Copper bar rotor
- All models variable frequency drive (VFD) compatible
- Single-phase models must be used with a Franklin Electric control box
- 316 Stainless Steel: Special construction option for acid, low pH, and seawater applications. All 316 SS motors include a Subtrol-Plus™ heat sensor
- Sand Fighter® models include SubTrol-Plus™ heat sensor on 40, 50, and 60 hp models