3 Horse 230 Volt 3 Wire Motor
- 3 Horse
- 3 Wire
- 230 Volt Motor
- 60 HZ
4-Inch Submersible Motors
- The Franklin 4-inch Super Stainless motor has been the driving force behind residential and light commercial submersible pumps for decades. Designed and patented in 1950 by our founder, Ed Schaefer, this motor has proven to be the industry’s most trusted residential pump motor.
- These motors are built for dependable operation in 4” diameter or larger water wells.
- Basic Features
- Corrosion-Resistant Construction
- Stainless Steel Splined Shaft
- Hermetically-Sealed Windings
- Anti-Track Self-Healing Resin System
- Water Lubrication
- Filter Check Valve (Water Well)
- Kingsbury-type Thrust Bearing
- Pressure Equalizing Diaphragm
- Built-in Lightning Arrestors (single-phase)
- Removable Water-Bloc™ Lead installed in 60 Hz and dual frequency rated water well motors. Consult factory for additional leads
- NEMA Pump Mounting Dimensions
- UL 778 Recognized (North American Voltages)
- CSA C22.2 #108 Certified
- Sand Fighter Slinger
- Special Features
- 316 Stainless Steel: Special construction option for acid, low pH, and saline applications.
- Oil Stripper: Special construction option for secondary oil recovery wells, geothermal, or other applications with high ambient temperatures. Consult factory for details.
- World Wide Adaptability: All standard voltage and Hertz ratings are offered. Contact Franklin Electric for availability.