50 Horse 460 Volt 3 Phase 8"
- 50 Horse Power
- 460 Volt
- 3 Phase
- 3 Wire
8-Inch Submersible Motors
Franklin’s 8-inch submersible motors are typically used in large demanding water wells requiring high flow rates or deeper installations. These motors are tough, built to last, and come in a variety of construction options.
These motors provide large amounts of water for irrigation, community water systems, and factories where large flows or pressures are required. We understand how important it is to produce reliable systems to avoid significant costs due to failure or downtime.
- These motors are built for dependable operation in vertical 8” diameter or larger water wells.
- Full 3525 rpm design point for superior pump head & flow yield
- Winding encapsulated in anti-tracking resin
- Hermetically-sealed stator area
- Kingsbury-type water lubricated thrust bearing
- FES91 exclusive water based bearing lubrication
- Water Bloc™ removable lead connection
- Double flanged design for ease of handling and pump mounting
- Spline shaft for maximum shaft and coupling contact
- Copper bar rotor provides consistent design performance
- Pressure equalizing diaphragm
- Subtrol heat sensors standard on all 8” encapsulated 30 °C motors